ColorIQ Level Two builds on the principles of color design and specification. We take your new skills and expand them into color design. This is the training that will increase your value as a color designer and put you way ahead of the competition! Create stunning rooms and beautiful environments for your clients be employing 3D design skills using color.
Practice palette development for commercial, retail, healthcare as well as residential spaces with our complete library of textiles natural materials, tiles, wood and other materials. Learn how to accurately present your color choices and designs to your client through color boards and visual presentations.
In Level Two we take color to a whole new level! “You have to learn the rules before you can break them” And, we WILL break them!
(You must have successfully completed Level One as a prerequisite to Level Two)
- Color Specification vs. Color Design
- Using Light in Your Color Plans
- Designing with Color
- The Physiology of Color
- Specialty Practices – Color in Healthcare, Institutions, in Retail
- The Effects of Color in Education
- Townscaping – Color Plans for Multiple Structures
- Color Boards, Concept Boards and Rendering
- Exterior and virtual consultations
- Working with architects, builders and other design professionals
- Color Profiling and Palette Development
- Plus team building and group projects
Class Fee $1495