Through ColorIQ you will learn the true language and the “why” of color as it relates to the built environment. This course gives you the skills and tools to become an architectural color consultant or advance your current skill set. While there are many courses that promise you’ll learn these skills in 1 or 2 days, we know it takes time and dedication to your craft to become the best you can be.
ColorIQ Level One is designed to be a standalone class for both new students and practicing color consultants as well as a solid base to build upon and further your education. In this 3-day class we cover the three main categories of color as it pertains to the architectural color consultant, The Fundamentals of Color, The Consultation Process and The Business of Color.™ ColorIQ focuses on “understanding” vs simply learning. You will never leave the class wondering if you really “get it” or if you will be able to confidently practice it real life! Every single concept is proven in real-time, demonstrated and practiced so you will always leave with a sense of authenticity and accomplishment. “If you think you know color be prepared to be amazed because we will show you what no other class is prepared to do!”
Successful completion of this course earns the appellation CACC1 Certified Architectural Color Consultant Level One) and also qualifies you to advance to the next levels of color education.
What’s Included in The Onsite course?
- Spiral bound training manual
- Set of 20, 12″ x 12″ Hand painted sample color boards in the most popular designer colors.
- A personal USB flash drive with all business forms, templates, projects and worksheets
- Sherwin Williams and Benjamin Moore color decks
- Unique color tools developed by ColorIQ for your personal color kit
- Personal one-on one mentoring for an entire year after completing the class
- Invitation to the Private Facebook group , ColorIQ.
As a ColorIQ student, we are 100% invested in your success . That’s why we provide some of the best tools in the industry to get you started. Here’s a peek…
The ColorIQ Student Manual – A 90 – page, wire bound manual complete with full color illustrations. This manual will be your go-to source for all of the material that’s covered in the first class and designed for you to return to as a refresher any time you want.
The 2018 Color Guide – The first comprehensive resource guide specifically for color consultants. This resource will save you hours of research. In it you will find an abundance of information on manufacturers, manufacturer reps, suppliers, color organizations, websites and much more! In addition, we have packed this guide with tips and pro advice from leaders in the color industry. This will become a yearly staple in your personal library.
Set of Sample Boards – To start you off we are including a set of 20-12″ X 12″ hand painted sample boards in either Sherwin Williams or Benjamin Moore Colors. These samples have been selected for consistency in hue, value and chroma and undertone with a set of whites that will work with each. We have also included a Pro Guide to refer to as you create stunning color palettes for your clients. (The above colors are only representations of the colors in the kit)
USB drive – This personal USB drive, identifiable by the ColorIQ logo, contains all the business forms, projects and resource material for your exclusive use as a ColorIQ student and graduate. Many of the forms are completely customizable to include your logo and business information.
Color Chart Set – This 4 card color chart is invaluable in learning how to classify color. It gives you all the information you need to identify hue, tints, tones shades and more. This is a great reference tool for your studio.
Color Decks – Each student is also provided with two current color decks provided by Sherwin Williams and Benjamin Moore. We use these tools throughout the class for a variety of projects as well as color palette development.
- One-on-one Mentoring – Each student received a years worth of private mentoring to assist you in building your business, marketing, contracts and fee structures and anything you may need assistance with throughout the year. We can do this through phone, email, Skype or Facebook.
- You will also receive an exclusive invitation to join our private Facebook group to meet, network, and chat with other ColorIQ graduates, teachers and current students.
- After successful completion of the course, you will be provided with a personal press release ready for submission to your local media outlets, announcing your success and accomplishments!
- In addition to the above industry tools, we will also be providing several proprietary tools for your business that have been specifically created and developed by ColorIQ. These tools will give you an incredible edge in the field of color consulting!
===Catered lunch is provided each day along with coffee, juice and snacks===
_____________________________________________________________________________We always keep seating limited to a small group of 10 to maximize the time we have together. We do a LOT of work and hands-on projects throughout this course.
If you are planning to attend we suggest you make your reservation as soon as possible to secure your seat.
Any questions? Please don’t hesitate to email me at email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org
Class Fee $1295
Ready to start our color journey? Register Here