Through ColorIQ you will learn the real language of color as it relates to the built environment. We will give you the skills and tools to become an architectural color consultant or advance your current skill set. While there are many courses that promise you’ll learn these skills in 1 or 2 days, we know it takes time and dedication to your craft to become the best you can be.
ColorIQ Level One is designed to be a standalone class for both new students and practicing color consultants as well as a solid base to build upon and further your education. In this 3-day class we cover the three main categories of color as it pertains to the architectural color consultant, The Fundamentals of Color, The Consultation Process and The Business of Color. ColorIQ Level One Curriculum Click Here
Successful completion of this course earns the appellation CACC1 Certified Architectural Color Consultant Level One) and also qualifies you to advance to the next levels of color education.
What’s Included in The Onsite course?
- Spiral bound training manual
- Set of 20, 12″ x 12″ Hand painted sample color boards in the most popular designer colors.
- A personal USB flash drive with all business forms, templates, projects and worksheets
- Sherwin Williams and Benjamin Moore color decks
- Unique color tools developed by ColorIQ for your personal color kit
- Personal one-on one mentoring for an entire year after completing the class
- Invitation to the Private Facebook group , ColorIQ.
- See more Here
We want you to have every advantage as a trained color expert so we have compiled every industry expert, color resource, books and publications, business organizations, and so much more to have right at your fingertips. This is the only book out there that has the most complete up to date information This book will save you hundreds of hours of research (and frustration) looking for just the right information.